Sri Rama Sastry kalyana mandapam which was inaugurated in the month of October, 1983 was handed over to Sri Sringeri Sharada Peetham in April 1994 by Sri Ramulu Memorial Trust, Repalle. Thereupon the institution is called Sri Sringeri Sankara Matham, Repalle. The First Floor of the Kalyana Mandapa was constructed by Sri Sarada peetham,Sringeri.
The prathishtha of Goddess Sri Saradamba was performed on 1-6-2001 with the Holy Blessings of Sri Sri SriBharathi Teertha maha Swamy Varu.
- Lalitha Sahasranama Parayana : Lalitha sahasranama parayanam is conducted in the evening at 7.00,p.m. in the Mukha Mantapa of Sri Saradamba Mandir.
- Library : Sri Siva Rama Sastry Garu contributed to build a library Hall in the premises. There are nearly 500 books in the library.
- Sarannavaratri Mahotsevams with various Homas like chandi Home, Mahavidya Homa, Navagraha Homa, Rudra Homa, Lakshmi Homa, Lalitha Sahastra Namahavanam, maha Sowra Aruna katha ka Homa. Pratyangira Homa. Daily Sri chakra Navavara narchana Mahanyasa poorvaka Ekadasa Rudrabhisheka, chandi, Mahavidya, Llitha parayanas, Visesha kumkumarchana etc.
- Prathistha varshikotsavam – with Astotttara Sathavara Sri Sukta Mahabhisheka and laksha kumkumarchana
- Sravanamasa Vishesharchana
- On Tuesdays and Fridays with various leaves and Flowers in addition to Nutana vastralankarana daily.
- In Dhanurmasa Daily Bhogam and Nutana vastralankarana.
- Karteeka Deepotsavam-karteeka Samaradhana.
- Toli Ekadasi-Lalitha sahasranama prayana, Ekaham and Yama poojas.
- Sankara Jayanthi Mahotsevams- 3 Days.
- Guru poornima Mahotsevam
- Saswatha Pooja : The Nityarchana of Sri Saradamba is done in the name and gothra of the Donor on one day in a year at his/her choice against the payment of Rs.558 towards the Pooja for lifetime.
- Ajeeva Archana : The Nityarchana of Sri Saradamba is done in the name and Gothra of the Donar daily in his whole life against the payment of Rs.5116
- Saswatha pooja and prasada Naivedya : The Nityarchana and prasada Nivedana of Saradamba is done in the name and gotra of the donor on one day in a year at his choice.
- Sri Lalitha Sahasranamarchana.
- Sri Lalitha Astotttara Sata Namarchana
- Khadgamala Namarchana.
- Trisathi Namarchana,
Dharmadhikari – Sri Y. Sivarama Sastry
Kasturi Vari Street
Isukapalli, Repalle (ML)
Guntur District ,
Telephone Number 08648 – 222633
H. Annnayya Sastry – Secretary,