Sri Gnanananda Bharati Grantha Prakasana Samithi
An abridged edition of the original ‘The Hindu Ideal’, which was collection of essays and addresses delivered in conferences of Sanatanists by Sri. Ramananda Saraswathi Swamigal (known as G Ramachandra Iyer in his poorvashrama).
The author of this book has made a deep and intensive study of Sanatana Dharma and tried to present a panoramic view of the Eternal Law in this small book He has endeavoured to show how Sanatana Dharma has a universal appeal and yet how it caters for all individual tastes and is suited to all temperaments and stages of mental evolution.
This book presents short life-sketches of Jagadguru Shankaracharyas of Sringeri
1. Sri Sachidananda Bharati Mahaswamiji – the 25th Jagadguru
2. Sri Narasimha Bharati Mahaswamiji – the 32nd Jagadguru
3. Sri Sacchidananda Shivabhinava Narasimha Bharati Mahaswamiji – the 33rd Jagadguru
4. Sri Chandrashekhara Bharati Mahaswamiji – the 34th Jagadguru and
5. Sri Abhinava Vidyatirtha Mahaswamiji – the 35th Jagadguru.