The consecration of the Sharada Vidya Kendra took place during the auspicious muhurta wishaba lagnam 7,30 am -8.30am. on May 8, 1992.
The deities Mahaganapathi AdiShankara & Sri Sharadhamba , made of panchaloha , were consecrated according to vedic rites which included abhisheka with the water of many sacred tirthas. The installation itself was preceded by many rites such as jaladhivas & dhanyadhivasa.
Jagadguru performing Abhisheka and Puja
to Golden Kalash
After the kumbabhisheka the jagadguru did abhisheka & puja to the golden kalasha atop the white marble roof of each shrine Ganesha , Sharadha , Adishankara in that order. A Helicopter dipped low to shower rose petals on the kalashas as the kumbabhisheka was in progress.
The consecration was preceded by Shankara Jayanthi mahostava from 3rd May 1992 to 7th May 1992, Ati Rudra Mahayagana from May 10 to May 16 & Sahasrachandi Mahayagnam from May 18 to May 22.
His Holiness also observed the Chaturmasaya vrata in Mumbai in 1992 which concluded with a grand vidwatsadas.
- Ekadasha Rudrabhishekam [Rs.1,101/-]
- Udhayasthamana puja (One day’s Puja) [Rs.501/-]
- Pushpa Alankarm [Rs.501/-]
- Swarna Pushpa Sri Chakkara Puja [Rs.501/-]
- Ayushya Homam [Rs.351/-]
- Chandi Parayanam [Rs.200]
- Ekavara Rudrabhishekam (Panchamritam) [Rs.101/-]
- Panchamrita Abhishekam [Rs.101/-]
- Swayamvara Parvarthy Puja[Rs.101/-]
- Saraswathi Puja[Rs.101/-]
- Pradosha Puja [Rs.101/-]
- Shankatahar Chaturthi (Sankashti) [Rs.101/-]
- Maha Ganapathi Homa (On Friday) [Rs.101/-]
- Maha Ganapathi Homa (Other Days) [Rs.351/-]
- Vidyarambam [Rs.151/-]
- Ganapathy Atharvasheersha Abhishekam [Rs.51]
- Suryanamaskarm (On Sunday) [Rs.40/-]
- Sahasranama Archana [Rs.25/-]
- Trishathi [Rs.15/-]
- Ashtothram [Rs.5/-]
- Vardhanthi of Jagadguru sri Bharathi Theertha mahaswamigal and Rathotsavam
- Sri Sankara Jayabthi - Rathotsavam-5 days.
- Prathishata Day - Mahaabhishekam to all the 3 deities and Rathotsavam of Goddess Saradambal.
- Vyasa Pooja
- Ganesh Chathurthi - 5 days
- Aradhana of Jagadguru Sri Abhinava Vidyatheertha Mahaswamigal
- Sharannavarathri - 10 Days
- Mahaabhishekam to Goddess Saradambal
- Daily different Silver Vahana Alankaras
- Saraswathi Pooja,
- .Chandi Homam
- Vijaya Dasami
- Rathotsavam of Goddess Saradambal
- Deepavali - Deepa Alankaram of whole temple for 2days
- Karthigai Deepam -2 days deepa alankaram for the whole temple
- Ratha Sapthami
- Maha Shivarathri
Sri Sringeri Shankar Math
(Sri Sharada Vidya Kendra)
Sri Sringeri Math Chowk,
5th Road, Near Diamond Garden,
Chembur, Mumbai 400 071
Phone: +9122 25206978.
The Navaratri mahotsava conducted at Mumbai Sringeri Shankara Math will be telecast live by “YOU SCOD 18″ cable operator aswell as on the web from 9:30AM to 1:00PM and 5:30PM to 9:30 PM from October 5 to October 13 2013. Details of webcast below …
With the blessings of the Jagadguru Shankaracharya Sri Sri Bharati Tirtha Mahaswamiji, the Sharada Sharannavaratri Mahotsava occuring in the Ashvina Sukla Paksha from the 4th of October to the 14th of October 2013 will be celebrated at Mumbai Sringeri Shankara Math. Details of the special pujas, sevas and festivities are given in the invitation below.
With the Benign Blessings of Jagadguru Shankaracharya of Dakshinamnaya Peetham, Sringeri Sri Sri Bharati Tirtha Mahaswamiji, Sharan Navarathri Mahotsava will be celebrated at Sri Sringeri Math, Chembur, Mumbai from Tuesday, 15th October 2012 to 25th October 2012.
With the Benign Blessings of Jagadguru, Ganeshotsava was celebrated from 19th Septmeber to 23rd September 2012 (5 days). On 19th September 2012 - Ganesh Chaturthi day - special abhishekam - 108 aavartis of Atharvasheersha Abhishekam - was performed for Moolavar and Utsava moorthis of Sri Mahaganapathy.
This year the Samskrita Dinam was observed on Sunda, the 23rd of September 2012. Dharmapracharakar Sri A. S. Gopalakrishnan, presided over the function, Sri Ganesh Kumar, famous Abhang Singer was the Guest of Honour and DR. (SMT) Gauri Mahulikar, Former Head of the Dept. of Samskritam, Mumbai University was the Chief Guest.
With the Benign Blessings of Jagadguru Shankaracharya of Dakshinamnaya Sri Sharada Peetham, Sringeri Varuna Japam and Homam was performed on Sunday, the 12th August 2012 praying Parjanya and Varuna Devataas for bountiful rain this year also not only in Mumbai but also throughout Bharata desam.
With the Benign Blessings of Jagadguru Shankaracharya of Dakshinamnaya Sri Sringeri Sharada Peetham, Ganeshotsava will be celebrated in Sri Sringeri Math, Chembur, Mumbai from Wednesday, September 19 2012 to Sunday, September 23 2012 (for 5 days). Details of programmes given below.
We are pleased to invite you for the Samskrita Dinam which will be observed at Sri Sringeri Math, Basement Hall on Sunday, the 16TH of September 2012 AT 6.00 PM.
— Archive —